Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dewitt
Dr. Richard Dewitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Madison, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Dewitt is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Dewitt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dewitt has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Richard Dewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Elizabeth Dilg
Internal Medicine, Residency
Madison, WI 0.85 mi8
Dr. William Davis
Madison, WI 0.94 mi33
Dr. Don Hayes Jr
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 1.49 mi15