A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dewitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Dewitt MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Richard Dewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dewitt practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Hematologists.