Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dhanes
Dr. Richard Dhanes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA, with another office in Westlake Village, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhanes is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. Dr. Dhanes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dhanes has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Dhanes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.
Dr. Elise Herro
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Joseph
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Sudha Reghunathan
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Westlake Village, CA 0 mi25