A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dhanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dhanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhanes
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dhanes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanes graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhanes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Dhanes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Dhanes practice?
- Dr. Richard Dhanes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dhanes practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Westlake Village Allergists.