3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 27th, 2015

I have been to many doctors with my mom but no other doctor has given her the attention and medical care that Dr.Diamond has. I highly recommend him. Dr. Diamond is at the top of the line. He is an excellent doctor.

Diagnosis show details Diagnosis
Jun 2nd, 2011

Had a PET scan done. He read the written results and advised me of only 1 or 4 issues found on the scan....never mentioned the other 3. When an oncology nurse (friend of family) reviewed the report, SHE said that the report also indicated bilateral growths on my tonsils, are large lesion (growth) on my right kindey with the recommendation that I have a follow up MRI, and an enlarged prostate. Don't we think that, if nothing else, he told me about those findings rather than have to learn from another party?????????? Requesting my records this week...moving on to another Dr.......One last comment...with all the tests he's recommended, he still can't tell me if I have cancer or not....his theory is lets wait and see if the condition gets worse in 3 months....NO FRIGGIN WAY!

dr diamond show details dr diamond
Mar 10th, 2010

He has no bedside manner what so ever, maybe he is better with the elderly but surely not anyone 25-35