Overall Review

3.2

November 19th, 2015
Good luck. I have sat in his office from 1-3 hours waiting to see him. His scheduling and promptness is extremely poor. No cancer patient should have to wait even an hour to see his doctor! Needless to say I am happily with another, more respectful doctor.

July 27th, 2015
I have been to many doctors with my mom but no other doctor has given her the attention and medical care that Dr.Diamond has. I highly recommend him. Dr. Diamond is at the top of the line. He is an excellent doctor.

June 2nd, 2011
Diagnosis
Had a PET scan done. He read the written results and advised me of only 1 or 4 issues found on the scan....never mentioned the other 3. When an oncology nurse (friend of family) reviewed the report, SHE said that the report also indicated bilateral growths on my tonsils, are large lesion (growth) on my right kindey with the recommendation that I have a follow up MRI, and an enlarged prostate. Don't we think that, if nothing else, he told me about those findings rather than have to learn from another party?????????? Requesting my records this week...moving on to another Dr.......One last comment...with all the tests he's recommended, he still can't tell me if I have cancer or not....his theory is lets wait and see if the condition gets worse in 3 months....NO FRIGGIN WAY!

March 10th, 2010
dr diamond
He has no bedside manner what so ever, maybe he is better with the elderly but surely not anyone 25-35