Learn more about Dr. Richard Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diaz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diaz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Diaz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Diaz MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Richard Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Diaz practices Therapeutic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Richmond, WI.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.