Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Diaz
Dr. Richard Diaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in New Richmond, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Diaz has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Richard Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Douglas Olson
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Kimberly Mccollow
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi20
Dr. Steven Thiel
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi11