A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diaz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Diaz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Diaz MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Richard Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Diaz practices Therapeutic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and New Richmond, WI.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.