Learn more about Dr. Richard Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Total Joint ReplacementTotal Hip and Knees
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diehl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Diehl practice?
Dr. Richard Diehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.