Learn more about Dr. Richard Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diehl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Total Joint ReplacementTotal Hip and Knees
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Christian Diehl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Richard Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Diehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.