Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Words can't describe how wonderful this doctor is....  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Diehl is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever experienced. He pushes the envelope a bit, in encouraging patients to "get fit," but I receive that from a doctor that I know cares and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your condition and treament. It has been 14 years since I had knee surgery with Dr. Diehl and I still have not forgotten what an amazing doctor and good man he is. I am so thankful for his expertise and care.

|  Pat P. and Kelli R.  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I'm a physical therapist and worked at Hunt. Mem. Hosp. for 12 yrs., in a daily working relationship w/ Dr. Diehl. He was always a pleasure to work with and his patients are treated w/ respect and concern. He replaced both of my mothers knees, one 13 yrs ago the other "19" yrs ago and she's not had a bit of trouble w/ them. At 81 yrs old now, Pat is still independent!!! We LOVE Dr. Diehl and believe you will too.

|  Bull crap, don't believe the good reviews  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I went to this guy based on the ratings. $280 in xrays & 1st visit. Doesn't see anything. Says come back with MRIs. I do & he spends 10 minutes looking at them and says he doesn't see anything. Charges $100 for his "I don't know" opinion. DO WE REALLY HAVE TO PAY DOCTORS FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOBS???!!!

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Great Dr. Very nice and respectful of patient....and smart also

|  Rare Find  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

Spends the necessary time to insure you understand the details and options for your condition (I 2 bad knees). Provides several cautious solutions prior to recommending surgery. A surgeon that cares, spends time with patients and answers all your questions before you ask!!!!!! This is a GREAT doctor.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2009

I think he is an awesome Dr. He does not push me into treatments/surgery I do not need at the present time. He promotes exercise and weight management to help with my arthritis. I think he is fantastic.