Learn more about Dr. Richard Dillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dillman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dillman, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dillman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Dillman MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Dillman practice?
- Dr. Richard Dillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dillman practices Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.