Dr. Richard Dillon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 7th, 2012
Horrible experience
Yesterday I had an ultrasound guided biopsy performed by the hands of Dr.Dillon. Where should I begin regarding how horrendous this experience has been for me? First of all he had one of his nurses explain the procedure & obtain the consent ( which as a nurse I know is not approproriate). Then he seemed very rushed. The procedure was going fine up until the very end when all of a sudden I felt a burning sensation at the site to the point where I was in tears. No one seemed concerned when I said how much pain I was in. They offered me an ice pack on my way out the door. I almost passed out in the parking lot from the pain & had to pull over twice as I drove myself home. It's been two days and while the pain is better, I still have horrible flashbacks of the pain. Oh, I also found out after the procedure that a small titanium clip was left inside my breast. I did not learn of this until after the procedure. Now Im hoping I don't have a bad reaction to it. I will not go back to this doctor ever again! I always wouldn't be surprised if I was treated this way because I don't have private insurance, but rather I have Veterans coverage & they sub-contracted out to this facility. Either way, wrong is wrong!