A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dimonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dimonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimonte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimonte graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimonte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Dimonte DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Dimonte practice?
- Dr. Richard Dimonte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dimonte practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.