A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dimonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dimonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimonte
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dimonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimonte graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimonte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Dimonte DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Dimonte practice?
- Dr. Richard Dimonte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dimonte practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.