A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dimonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dimonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimonte graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dimonte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimonte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Dimonte practice?
Dr. Richard Dimonte practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Family Physicians, Media General Practitioners, and Media Geriatric Doctors.