Dr. Richard Dinsdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dinsdale?

August 4th, 2017

We feel fortunate to have him as our PC!

When we moved here 7 years ago we searched for a PC that we felt could treat our medical needs as well as a PC who cared and had a pleasant personality and listened to our needs. Well Dr. Dinesdale is the best! He always takes the time to listen and discover solutions for some minor problems. Never have we felt scuffed off or felt that we weren't important. I would highly recommend him to all who wants a professional Dr. to go to!

April 10th, 2017

It use to be a awesome doctor office to go to,but now he has the most incompetent people working in his offices, and believe me ive been to them all! After 22 years I have to say I will never return. Good luck! Dr. Dinsdale

March 10th, 2016

The providers are great, the referral office staff is horrible! It took 2 months to get a referral and this was for a surgery!!! Plus when I requested to get a copy of the referral they send me another patient's referral! Big Hipaa violation! I wonder where my referral went! When I called back the office manager wouldn't even talk to me, twice! When you call in you have to wait a long time since they only take same day appointments, but not enough staff to handle the phones when you are the 12th caller. Beware of this office!

March 6th, 2015

Horrible Dr

Stay clear. No compassion at all. Look up other reviews. Not good.

February 13th, 2013

A DOCTOR? REALLY?

i was seeing dinsdale for the convenience of being close to home and work. WHAT A MISTAKE! i even took my kids to him. i was always disappointed in the wait time, and then most of the time i didnt even see the dr. i was seen by whoever could see me at the moment. last time i was there i had taken my daughter because she was consistently complaining of abdomen pain. she was maybe 7 at the time. he prescribed her a narcotic cough syrup and sent us on our way! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? we havent been back since, and if you are smart, YOU WILL AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

August 21st, 2012

4 yrs,of copd, emphasma Chest pains Once a month visits Guess what changed drs. too late. found out it was stage 4 LUNG CANCER This is not acceptable for anyone Would not refer anyone to this singing dr Be Aware of your symtoms because he will not pay attention to you He is too busy singing

February 2nd, 2012

The Singing Dr.

Beware this dr. does not listen to your concerns or else he will put a band-aid on the problem. My husband had gone to this dr. for over 4 years. When he had health issues that were not being cared for he ended up in er. Swithed drs. at that time. Diagonsed with stage 4 lung cancer-this is the crude, copd and emphasema for all this time?

February 1st, 2012

Surprised

You talked about getting lab orders before or during an ofice visit. Sometimes lab orders can not be generated until a patient is seen. Routine lab orders can be generated before the visit. Depends...But I was surprised when I asked for a referral to have what both Doc Dinsdale & I thought might be a pinched nerve. He denied me! I was dumbfounded. He said in essence, that it'd have to produce much worse symptoms to make a referral. I have news for Doc: any pinched nerve is a nerve in peril. A pinched nerve is a degenerating nerve. Even if there were no pain, or numbness or tingling (all of which I have in my one leg), an orthopod or neurologist MUST be consulted to either rule out the pinched nerve and say what's causing it/or if it IS a pinched nerve to begin therapy. Whatever is causing that condition needs to be treated. In addition to pinched nerve degeneration, the musculature served by that nerve is withering. When the visit was over, I gathered up my belongings while doc walked on down the hall singing a song out loud. I think something is seriously wrong there...and found a new doc who gave me the referral! New doc was surprised I was denied, and then guessed the name of the refusing doc.

January 17th, 2012

follow up comment to getting labs done before visit....

Emphatically lab orders are the result of a visit, versus anticipatory. But in that instance, rather than calling the patient in for a 2nd visit to say over the phone, "doctor says your magnesium is low & is recommending you begin to take 400 mg twice a day." A 2nd ofc visit is JUST not necessary for that. Thank you.

January 10th, 2012

Get lab work done BEFORE visit

See if you can't get your lab work done BEFORE the visit. He has labs done afterwards and they call you back to go over them, doubling your medical visit expenses (and their revenues). Other docs do this courtesy, and they should too. They tend NOT to give you a lab order until the visit.

October 16th, 2011

Best in the valley

October 12th, 2011

Fattie-phobe

Have only seen him a few times, but when I mentioned to him that my weight was a concern, he tuned me out and told me to start eating less and to exercise more. I'm on 2 medications known for causing weight gain and he told me that I shouldn't be concerned but it's all about calories in vs. calories out. What a jerk.