A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard DiVerniero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard DiVerniero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard DiVerniero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. DiVerniero graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DiVerniero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C DiVerniero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. DiVerniero practice?
- Dr. Richard DiVerniero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard DiVerniero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.