A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Diverniero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Diverniero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Diverniero, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diverniero graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diverniero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Diverniero FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Diverniero practice?
- Dr. Richard Diverniero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Diverniero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons.