A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Doan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Long Anh Doan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Doan practice?
- Dr. Richard Doan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Doan practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.