A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dobrusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dobrusin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrusin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobrusin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seth Dobrusin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Dobrusin practice?
- Dr. Richard Dobrusin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dobrusin practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.