Learn more about Dr. Richard Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Doherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doherty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doherty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doherty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Doherty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Doherty practice?
- Dr. Richard Doherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Doherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Radiologists.