A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Doherty is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doherty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Donald Doherty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Richard Doherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Doherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Radiologists.