Learn more about Dr. Richard Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Doherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doherty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doherty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doherty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Doherty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Doherty practice?
- Dr. Richard Doherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Doherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Radiologists.