A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dolinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dolinar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dolinar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolinar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Dolinar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Owen Dolinar MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Dolinar practice?
- Dr. Richard Dolinar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dolinar practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.