A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dolsky, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dolsky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dolsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Surgery Center of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Laurence Dolsky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Dolsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Dolsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dolsky practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.