A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Don:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Don, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Don graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Don has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Don MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Don practice?
- Dr. Richard Don has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Don practices Pediatrics near Lincoln, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Lincoln Pediatricians.