A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Donn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Donn is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Donn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Donn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Donn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Donn practice?
- Dr. Richard Donn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Donn practices Psychiatry near Thornwood, NY.
See Thornwood Psychiatrists.