A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Donner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Donner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Donner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Donner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Matthew Donner MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Donner practice?
- Dr. Richard Donner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Donner practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Chalfont Cardiologists.