A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Donner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Donner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Donner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Donner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Donner practice?
Dr. Richard Donner practices Pediatric Cardiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.