A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Douglas, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Douglas FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Richard Douglas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Douglas practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeport, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV and Kissimmee, FL.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.