A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Doyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Doyan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doyan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyan graduated from Faculdade De Medicina De Campos.
Dr. Doyan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Doyan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Doyan practice?
- Dr. Richard Doyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Doyan practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Emergency Physicians and Woodbury Family Physicians.