A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drachtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drachtman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Fanconi Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachtman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drachtman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drachtman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Drachtman practice?
Dr. Richard Drachtman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Oncologists.