A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drachtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drachtman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Fanconi Anemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachtman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drachtman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Drachtman MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Drachtman practice?
- Dr. Richard Drachtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Drachtman practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.