Learn more about Dr. Richard Drachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drachtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drachtman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Sickle Cell Disease, and Fanconi Anemia.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachtman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drachtman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drachtman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Drachtman practice?
Dr. Richard Drachtman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Oncologists, New Brunswick Pediatricians, and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.