A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drake, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Drake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Drake MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Drake practice?
- Dr. Richard Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Drake practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pathologists.