A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drexelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drexelius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drexelius
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drexelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drexelius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexelius graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drexelius has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Drexelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Drexelius practice?
- Dr. Richard Drexelius has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Drexelius practices Family Medicine near Centennial, CO.