A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drexelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drexelius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drexelius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexelius graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drexelius has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drexelius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Drexelius practice?
- Dr. Richard Drexelius practices Family Medicine near Centennial, CO.