A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Driessnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Driessnack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Driessnack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driessnack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Driessnack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Driessnack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Driessnack practice?
Dr. Richard Driessnack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Peoria Surgeons.