Learn more about Dr. Richard Driessnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Driessnack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driessnack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driessnack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Driessnack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driessnack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Driessnack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Driessnack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Driessnack practice?
- Dr. Richard Driessnack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Driessnack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.