Learn more about Dr. Richard Driessnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Driessnack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driessnack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driessnack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Driessnack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driessnack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Driessnack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Driessnack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Driessnack practice?
- Dr. Richard Driessnack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Driessnack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.