A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drimalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drimalla
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drimalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drimalla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drimalla graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Drimalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Drimalla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Drimalla practice?
- Dr. Richard Drimalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Drimalla practices Family Medicine near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Primary Care Doctors.