Dr. Richard Driscoll Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Driscoll Jr?

February 17th, 2017

Top Doc

I've struggled with chronic IBS-D for 40+ years and finally found Dr. Driscoll who confirmed my belief that my problems were related to post-cancer radiation treatment 50 yrs ago. He has prescribed a drug that's given me my life back!

June 16th, 2015

Life Saver

He is extremely thorough in exams, tests, and diagnoses. He diagnosed my mother's colon cancer, got her into surgery within two days, and saved her life. Very impressive! Colonoscopies are easy with Dr. Driscoll.

August 6th, 2013

Trustworthy Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Driscoll's for approximately 2 years. He is supported by a wonderful staff, especially Sue, his outstanding nurse. Dr. Drisoll takes time with me, listens to me and is willing to allow me to participate in my health choices.

June 24th, 2013

I had my initial visit with Dr. Driscoll and thought it was a great experience all things considered. He was a little behind and apologized profusely, he took his time with me and answered all my questions. I felt very confident after meeting with him about the procedure I need to have. His assistant was very thorough and followed up with me several times.

April 30th, 2013

Highly Recommended . . . . .

Very pleased with my experience. Nurses were organized, efficient, very friendly; clearly extremely competent. Exactly same with Dr Driscoll. Entire process was very smooth. Only minor issue was appointment started 45 minutes after I was told to be there . . . but in the big picture didn't matter to me.

March 27th, 2013

Don't waste your time with this doctor. He is rude, demeaning and actually yelled at me during my first and only appointment with him. I left his office in tears and that has never happened to me before. To say that he has bad bedside manner is an understatement.

November 8th, 2012

He is very good at what he does.

Excellent!!!!! New to Seattle. Was able to get appointment much faster than with UW, where I had a terrible experience feeling like a lab rat with all the young interns. Loved his office staff. Was last appointment and running very late. Dr. Driscoll still saw me and joked with me. He has a fantastic dry sense of humor which I love and is extremely witty. He changed the times for my medication which is helping me a lot. His office staff followed up with me to make sure I received the records I left for them to copy.

June 17th, 2012

Waited 35 minutes only to sit there and watch him be frustrated with the computer. Didn't care about my concerns just the check points he had to do to get paid. Was very concerned when he had me change into a gown and didn't have a female assistant in the room when he lifted the gown to listen to my stomach. Felt very uncomfortable and didn't feel he needed me in a gown to do that. Sent me for labs without telling me what he was looking for. Very unprofessional and will not be going back nor will I send any friends to him.

February 20th, 2012

Why is this man a doctor still?

Dr. Driscoll has the worst bedside manner and attitude I have ever met of many doctors. The visit is all about him. If what you say doesnt match his, he blows it off and says what he thinks is best. Not listening at all to what the problem is from your mouth. He is very often rude and acts as if you are wasting his time. Guaranteed you will be waiting much longer than in the exam room. The man is not real profesional when it comes to exams. During a rectal exam this doctor attempts to wipe you with tissue rather than hand it to you! sicko! Hes done this to another person I know as well who used to see him. I dont suggest him with a ten foot pole!

October 31st, 2011

I don't recommend Dr. Driscoll if you are looking for a kind and compassionate doctor. Dr Driscoll is thorough with testing, but not at all curious when it comes to a difficult diagnosis. When there is not a clear cut diagnosis he does not do anything to help a patient find other routes or alternative care. Dr. Driscoll has a poor bedside manner and can even be insulting.

November 2nd, 2016