A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drude is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drude
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drude Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drude, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drude graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drude has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernad Drude MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Drude practice?
- Dr. Richard Drude has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Drude practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Gastroenterologists.