A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Drude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Drude is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Drude, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drude graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drude has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernad Drude MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Drude practice?
- Dr. Richard Drude has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Drude practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA.
See Covington Internists and Covington Gastroenterologists.