A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Druyetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Druyetis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Druyetis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Druyetis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Druyetis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Druyetis MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Druyetis practice?
- Dr. Richard Druyetis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Druyetis practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists.