A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Druyetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Druyetis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Druyetis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Druyetis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Druyetis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Druyetis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Druyetis practice?
Dr. Richard Druyetis practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists.