A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dube has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Dube MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Dube practice?
- Dr. Richard Dube has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dube practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.