A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dube
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dube Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dube has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dube MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Dube practice?
- Dr. Richard Dube has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dube practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.