A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dubno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubno
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dubno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubno graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Dubno has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dubno MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Dubno practice?
- Dr. Richard Dubno has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dubno practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.