Learn more about Dr. Richard Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dubois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dubois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Dubois has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene Dubois MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Richard Dubois has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dubois practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.