Dr. Richard Dubou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 12th, 2015
bad practice/ bad bedside manners
Dr. Dubou done my carpal tunnel. It helped me for a while but had to see another doctor because I was still have problems. I ended up having another surgery on my wrist and forearm. He doesn't let you explain anything he cut me off before I could finish speaking. If you have problems you need to go to Kutz and Kline.

June 27th, 2013
Hand surgery
Dr. dubou has done 4 surgeries and all I can say is that he is amazing.

April 19th, 2012
Disappointed
If you expect a doctor who is sincere, caring, compassionate, and respectful to you and your family you will be sorely disappointed with Dr. Dubou and his staff. If you want a good surgeon he is that, but that is all he is. Cold, stiff, thoughtless and lacking basic civility towards his patients and their families take away from his abilities as a surgeon. There are excellent surgeons in the Louisville area who are the total package when it comes to caring for you and your family. I recommend you find one of those doctors.

April 6th, 2012
Hand surgery a life saver
After dealing with an open sore on hand for more than 2 years we had just about given up hope. We had been treated by 8 doctors of different specialties with some success but no closure. Dr. Dubou was the 9th doctor to treat the hand wound. He performed surgery to debride and close the wound. It was fantastic to see the hand with no open and oozing sores. Dr. Dubou was a Godsend for us and we would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery.