A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Duff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Duff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Duff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Duff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Duff practice?
- Dr. Richard Duff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Duff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.