A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dumois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dumois, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dumois, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- colon cancer screening
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumois graduated from University Of Navarra School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumois has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Dumois practice?
- Dr. Richard Dumois has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dumois practices Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Gastroenterologists.