Learn more about Dr. Richard Dumois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dumois, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dumois, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumois graduated from University Of Navarra School Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumois has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Dumois practice?
- Dr. Richard Dumois has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dumois practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Gastroenterologists.