Orthopaedic Surgeon
Watauga Orthopaedics
2410 Susannah St
Johnson City, TN 37601
423-282-9011
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Duncan is a wonderful doctor. He listens to everything you have to say, asks questions, and then give a thorough opinion on the best way to proceed with care. I HIGHLY recommend him. He is very personable and easy to talk to.

|  Not a Very good Doctor...  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

I thought he was a good back surgeon..but he said he would not touch me...

|  I cant thank you enough.  |  show details
by Angela Wilson on Apr 19th, 2013

I know you probably dont hear people say they enjoy an office visit at a doctors office. i just got to say it was a pleasure meeting Dr. Duncan and his staff.Dr Duncan took the time to listen to me.I felt that he really cared about me and the problem ive been having with my neck. Then after doing x-rays and asking me many questions concerning my pain he explained the route of treatment that he thought was best for me.He didnt try to push pain medication on me instead he got to the root of the pain.I want to tell anyone out there wanting a caring dr and friendly staff to look Dr Duncan up at watauga orthopedics.

|  Excellent Spine Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

In 2008 I had an anterior cervical diskectomy and fusion by Dr. Duncan. I have been pain free since that time. Dr. Duncan explained all my options in detail before I made the decision to have the surgery. He did not order unneccessary tests or treatments that he knew would not benefit me. I would highly recommend him.

|  not happy  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

was sent to you for the sole purpose of obtaining a M.R.I for accurate diagnosis of my problem as requested by two other physicians and didnt even have one done had brought to his attention an issue of numbness in my legs and total loss of feeling in my feet and this issue wasnt even responded to by dr.duncan, needless to say my confidence in him was totally lost at that point and i will definatly be seeking another opinion from another surgeon as this is the only back god gave me and am determined to take care of myself so that my future isnt hindered by a physicians neglegents

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Would recommend to a friend.