Learn more about Dr. Richard Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Durham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durham
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Durham, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ralph Durham DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Richard Durham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Durham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lewisburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, VA.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Pulmonologists, and Lewisburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.