A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Durham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Durham, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Durham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ralph Durham DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Richard Durham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Durham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lewisburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, VA.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Pulmonologists, and Lewisburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.