Learn more about Dr. Richard Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Durham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Durham, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ralph Durham DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Durham practice?
- Dr. Richard Durham has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Durham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lewisburg, WV.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Pulmonologists, and Lewisburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.