A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard DuShuttle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard DuShuttle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DuShuttle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DuShuttle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard DuShuttle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DuShuttle graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. DuShuttle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P DuShuttle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. DuShuttle practice?
- Dr. Richard DuShuttle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard DuShuttle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, DE.
See Dover Surgeons.