A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard DuShuttle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard DuShuttle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard DuShuttle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. DuShuttle graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. DuShuttle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P DuShuttle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. DuShuttle practice?
- Dr. Richard DuShuttle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard DuShuttle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Dover Surgeons.