Dr. Richard Dwoskin MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Palm Beach Gardens, FL

3.6

October 5th, 2012
Worst medical experience to date
Though it's been over 20 years, I will never forget my experience at the hands of Dr. Dwoskin. I ran out of the office in tears and unbelievable pain. Won't go into detail about what happened as it took me years, and a lawsuit, to forget. My advice is not to walk away from this office...but to run.

May 16th, 2011
Knowledgable, Thorough
True...the office is no frills. So what? The doctor and his staff are knowledgable, thorough, professional, kind, and to the point and accurate. He and his staff listen and get to the bottom of things. Dr Dwoskin was the only physician who was able to give me an accurate diagnosis. I have zero complaints. I highly recommend Dr Dwoskin.

January 24th, 2010
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
WORST office ever and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!! They don't ask the right questions which can lead them to a malpractice lawsuit, never answer the phones nor return calls after you've left SEVERAL messages, and laugh on the other side of the door while you knock on it after they've closed their doors BEFORE closing time. I will happily have my records transferred to another Gastroenterologist and cancel future appointments with this office. Horrible, horrible experience with them!!!

March 12th, 2009
Be very wary of this Doctor who I should have sued for malpractice many years ago. As I'm not the litigous type, I backed down, but if I can help anyone avoid what I went through, it would help ease the suffering I went through at the hands of this "Doctor".