A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dynia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dynia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dynia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dynia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dynia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dynia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dynia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Dynia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Dynia practice?
- Dr. Richard Dynia has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dynia practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.