A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dynia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dynia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dynia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dynia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Dynia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Dynia practice?
- Dr. Richard Dynia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dynia practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.