A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alexander is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edwin Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Richard Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurinburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, NC and Richmond, VA.
See Laurinburg Surgeons.