A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alexander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edwin Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Richard Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Orthopedic Surgeons.