A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Berlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Berlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Richard Berlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Berlin practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.