Dr. Richard Brown Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Brown Jr?

July 17th, 2013

This man saved my son's vision when he was 8

My son got referred for an eye exam in first grade. He needed glasses so of course we purchased them. A few months later I notice he wasn't wearing them in class so I asked him about it. He told me he could see just as well with the glasses as without. Initially, I wondered if he didn't really need them after all, but decided to see Dr. Brown for a second opinion and thank heaven I did. My son has a few genetic issues that were causing him to go blind in one eye, which were completely missed by the first doctor we saw. Dr. Brown was very thorough, did an excellent job explaining his condition, and gave us a treatment plan. If we had known about his disease when he first got glasses we could have saved much more of his vision. However, he can see better and can play the sports he loves. Dr. Brown is a gifted and intelligent physician.

December 16th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Brown is a leader in refractive surgery and the first physician to do Lasik in Arkansas. Not only is he one of the most competent Lasik surgeons in Arkansas, he is truly concerned about each of his patients.

April 22nd, 2011

This is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. No bedside manner very rude! very denfensive when you ask a question. I'm not sure why he has an assistant meet with his patients before his exam, because he does not read the collected information. I have private insurance, but this is the type of care you would expect from a govnerment funded program.

March 16th, 2009

FANTASTIC

Dr. Brown is the best doctor I have known in any field. He is what medicine is all about - caring for the person, not the $.

Diabetic Macular Edema