A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan