A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Collins MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Richard Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.