A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Collins MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Richard Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.