A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Collins MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Richard Collins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Collins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.