A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Collins practice?
Dr. Richard Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Collins, Dr. Rickie Collins, Dr. Rich Collins, Dr. Rick Collins, Dr. Richie Collins, Dr. Ricky Collins