Learn more about Dr. Richard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Collins MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Richard Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.