A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davis, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davis, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic & Reconstruct Procedurs
- Revision Rhinoplasty/Rhinoplasty & Functional Airway Disease
- Rhinology (Nose/Sinus) Disordrs/Procedrs
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans