A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davis, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davis, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Davis FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Davis practice?
- Dr. Richard Davis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Davis practices Otolaryngology near Miramar, FL.