A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davis, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davis, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edmund Davis FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Richard Davis has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Richard Davis practices Otolaryngology near Miramar, FL.