Dr. Richard Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Davis?

July 23rd, 2017

Pay much attention to this person is a bad doctor!

March 3rd, 2017

Best Rhino Surgeon in the world

December 22nd, 2016

Artist genius

Amazing detailed sculptor of noses, I'm absolutely ecstatic with my results, I love my nose!! Thank you so much Doctor

November 2nd, 2016

My sons breathing has gotten so much worse :-( I feel so bad I made him go through with the surgery.. I thought I researched "the best doctor" my son will never go through another surgery again! Very bad experience and he hasn't been the same since :-(

September 25th, 2016

Omg thank you for posting!!

After reading the previous post, I will not even consider this doctor for a possible rhinoplasty. Thank you so much for your honesty. There are so many terrible plastic surgeons out there and now I know he is one of them. Thanks again and I'm sorry he did that to you.

September 25th, 2016

Devastated

The doctor should pay for what he has done to my face. I'm surprised he still appears in person at his practice at Memorial West, probably due to the false sense of security he has by being there. Not only was the experience horrific due to the pain alone, but the fact is that he is an unskilled conartist. The surgery performed was rather simple, as he put it. I should have never let him go near me and I warn every human being to stay away from him and his practice. Dont make the same mistake I did. Do not pay this man to hurt you and hinder your appearance. Post-op was horrific, thought I was going to die in that hospital. The results of the surgery performed was disgusting, and I feel mutilated. I will forever regret the day I stepped foot in his office. I warn any person reading this to please stay away from this man. He does not have your best interest, and I honestly feel violated.

September 6th, 2016

Did NOT do what was asked to do in re: 16 year old rhinoplasty

my grandson is only 16 and we specifically told Dr. Davis we wanted it to be very natural looking. The Dr. knew my grandson really did not want anything done. Dr. Davis or whomever did what they did to my grandson should really rethink their professional obligation to try and please the patient. Before the surgery I even asked the doctor NOT to do anything with his bump. The doctor said it would not look right if he did not. My daughter cries everyday now since the bandages came off a few weeks ago.

August 14th, 2016

Horrible primary rhinoplasty

First of all this doctor never admits his failures, had rhinoplasty surgery done by him, left me a crooked nose, deviated septum, nostrils contracted and cartilage hanging, he never owed the problem he created. Was told his surgery equals to someone getting out of his residency in Plastic surgery. He had a resident doctor by his side during my surgery. I believe he had that person do the rhino while he watched while I pay for him to do it. Obviously he denies it. Now I will have to spend another 10k to have reputable plastic surgeon correct his mistakes, plus endure pain and suffering from another surgery! BEWARE!

April 13th, 2016

Revision Rhino success

After another doctor overshortened and overgrafted my nose, I went through a major depression as I felt betrayed and plus I no longer recognized myself.. I was in search for a dr to help restore my nose. Dr. Davis had to perform 2 separate surgeries on me, I am now in my 7 month po, and I am living life again. I am very grateful to GOD and to Dr Davis. Dr Davis remained at my side and worked so hard to make me happy. The nightmare is finally over and I am finally happy with the way I look again. I look more like I did before the other dr botched my nose. Dr Davis had to derotate my nose, remove bulky grafts and add projection. Thank you Dr D. Thank you for your kindness, compassion, patience and your words of wisdom. Thank you for making me feel whole again.

January 25th, 2015

Dr. Davis is the best doctor I have ever met. He is brilliant and so personable. He took time with me and answered all of our questions. I have wanted this surgery for years but was worried with all the bad reviews I've heard. When I went into my consultation with Dr. Davis I knew instantly I wanted him as my surgeon. His staff was wondeful and I just can't say enough nice things about him. I am almost one week post op and am already so happy with my new nose even with the swelling I still have.

November 25th, 2014

Too manygrafts

January 27th, 2014

Richard Davis

Hi i need revision too but so afraid go in us pay all my money but im afraid live with so short round and flat nose. i hope i be lucky and Richard Davis fix my nose