Richard E Fisher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
When you call for a prescription refill it would be appreciated to be refilled the day it is asked for

July 23rd, 2015
great doctor
I have known Dr. Fisher since a child he took care of my parents. I have been a patient about 35 years. Dr. Fisher is a doctor that is from the old school he listens, talk to you as a person and not as number (example get patient in and get patient out quickly). He researches if he has a concern about your medical need. Dr. Fisher is very concern about his patients needs and well being. He does not like giving out medicine if he does not know what is going on. Dr. Fisher will make sure and test that needs to be perform on you before making a decision if it not clear on what is going on with your medical problem. I have enjoyed being his patient for all these years. As long as he is a Medical Doctor I will be his patient for every.

June 6th, 2013
Dr Fisher is great doctor. He is very easy to talk to, and addresses my questions with relevant information. He is very busy but has pointed me to the correct specialist more than once. His office staff is very nice.

February 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Fisher is well educated and able to think on his feet. I've used him as my personal Doctor since I was a child.