A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fleming is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleming, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fleming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fleming practice?
Dr. Richard Fleming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.