A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleming, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fleming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Fleming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Richard Fleming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fleming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.