Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleming, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fleming has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Fleming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Richard Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fleming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.