Dr. Richard Fleming Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fleming Jr?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fleming Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2016

Top Notch Doctor

I had rotator surgery on feb. this year due to a work injury. The other shoulder needed to be done as well.The prior doctor asked me if i thought I needed surgery,because he felt it was possibly un-nesessary and i had alot of pain.Dr. Fleming re-examined the shoulder via arthogram and found tears as well as a loose/torn out anchor in the right shoulder from the previous doctors work,he assured me that he would fix whatevers wrong. I had a great rappor and respect for the previous doctor untill he rushed to do surgery on the right shoulder when i couldnt even barely lift the left one. Dr. fleming assured me that work wouldnt commence until the left shoulder was adequate for use.He has my utmost respect and i recommend him to everyone.His practice dosent treat you like its a mc donalds drive through.

August 8th, 2016

Dr. Fleming is a kind, caring, excellent orthopedist. He listens to his patients and explains each step of recovery. I am 10 weeks out from rotator cuff surgery and am right on track with my recovery. Dr. Fleming is WONDERFUL!!

July 15th, 2016

Had a rotator cuff injury due a fall. Dr. Fleming initially recommended passive treatment until I reinjured the shoulder. Surgery was recommended and was a complete success. I'm doing things I used to do with no difficulty

July 12th, 2016

Dr. Fleming has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years. I have played high school football and baseball into my freshman year of college and have played competitive racquetball for 54 years and I am STILL playing. Needless to say my knees have taken a pounding. Dr. Fleming has operated on both knees on three different occasions and because of his surgical skill , he was able to preserve as much meniscus as he could. He is top notch!

July 5th, 2016

Great Doctor

Want the best... go to the best. Had a wonderful experience with my shoulder. So glad I made the decision... Finally.

March 2nd, 2016

timely, professional, kind and effective

January 5th, 2016

Wonderful Surgeon!!!

Dr. Fleming is a personable and highly skilled surgeon. He always treated me with respect and described everything that he was going to do. After surgery he discussed the procedure with my wife and myself. His staff was so kind and helpful my experience in their surgical center on Rt 206 was great. I am so happy that my wife found him as I know I will heal and be back to normal as soon as possible. Thank you Dr. Fleming!

April 9th, 2015

Dr ok, Staff horrible

The Dr was ok, but the staff is horrible. I have been leaving messages for 3 different people for a week and have yet to receive a return call. I have a complete tear of my rotator cuff and the only response I received was "put ice on it". No one answers the phone when you call to make an appointment. Several messages left for the nurse practitioner - no response. If you actually want to receive care - go somewhere else.

February 6th, 2017