Dr. Richard Fleming, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Marty Penn on Jul 15th, 2016

Had a rotator cuff injury due a fall. Dr. Fleming initially recommended passive treatment until I reinjured the shoulder. Surgery was recommended and was a complete success. I'm doing things I used to do with no difficulty

by Bob on Jul 12th, 2016

Dr. Fleming has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years. I have played high school football and baseball into my freshman year of college and have played competitive racquetball for 54 years and I am STILL playing. Needless to say my knees have taken a pounding. Dr. Fleming has operated on both knees on three different occasions and because of his surgical skill , he was able to preserve as much meniscus as he could. He is top notch!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Patricia Doughty on Jul 5th, 2016

Want the best... go to the best. Had a wonderful experience with my shoulder. So glad I made the decision... Finally.

Mar 2nd, 2016

timely, professional, kind and effective

Wonderful Surgeon!!! show details Wonderful Surgeon!!!
by Yoram Zerbib on Jan 4th, 2016

Dr. Fleming is a personable and highly skilled surgeon. He always treated me with respect and described everything that he was going to do. After surgery he discussed the procedure with my wife and myself. His staff was so kind and helpful my experience in their surgical center on Rt 206 was great. I am so happy that my wife found him as I know I will heal and be back to normal as soon as possible. Thank you Dr. Fleming!

Dr ok, Staff horrible show details Dr ok, Staff horrible
Apr 9th, 2015

The Dr was ok, but the staff is horrible. I have been leaving messages for 3 different people for a week and have yet to receive a return call. I have a complete tear of my rotator cuff and the only response I received was "put ice on it". No one answers the phone when you call to make an appointment. Several messages left for the nurse practitioner - no response. If you actually want to receive care - go somewhere else.