A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gayle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gayle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gayle practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gayle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.