A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gayle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gayle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gayle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gayle practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gayle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.